Bronze Centrifugal Castings
• Up to 55” OD parts
• Cast or Fully Machined
• Grey and Ductile Iron
• Carbon and Alloy Steel Castings
• Sleeve Bearings, graphite/oil impregnated bearings, liners, wear plates, etc.
Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Castings
• Investment Castings to 125 lbs.
• AS-9011 Certified
• Materials: Carbon & Low Alloy, Corrosion Resistant to Nickel Base
Grey/Ductile Iron & Aluminum Castings
- Excellence in all grades of Gray and Ductile Iron castings, from a simple 5# casting to a complex, core intensive 50,000# casting and everything between. Aluminum Castings of varying complexity up to 1,000#
- No-Bake sand molds and cores utilizing various specialty sands where applicable to help provide the highest casting quality at the lowest cost.
- Experienced Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical staff, including an on-site fully equipped pattern shop.
- De Pere can provide everything from a raw casting to a casting completed with value added processing. Quick turnarounds with volumes from 1 part to 1,000 parts produced utilizing several different tooling materials including foam, wood, plastic and metal.
Carbon and Alloy Steel Castings
• From 5 to 8,000lbs, No bake – Automatic and Floor Molding